of her character Solena the Wildcat.
She was lots of fun to draw, and I really liked her design. :3
I'm pretty bad at drawing fire though, that's something I need to work on. X3
I am so so soo SOOO SORRY that this took forever and a half to do, and that I didn't bother to tell you why it took so long. :[
Let's just say I've been... ill, and couldn't finish it for a while.
If you want, I can give you the lineart to this, 'coz I scanned it before I colored it. Just ask for it.
You're welcome to color/have someone else color the lineart. :]
You're also welcome to use this for whatever you like! ;D
I really hope you like it, even though I took forever.
Hope it was worth the wait!
Also, just a curious question: how many points/$$$ would you charge for something this?
Any suggestion would really be helpful to me.
Here's the sort of process I went though in making this for those who are curious (yes, it's in order) :
- Drawn with pencil ( 0.5 mm )
- Lined with black Prismacolor fine line markers ( 03 and 08 )
- The eyes were shaded with a fine tip (Le Pen) purple marker
- Colored with Prismacolor markers (True Blue, Ultramarine, Lilac, and a variety from the Cool Grey set )
- The fire was done with pigmented ink from several inkpads (Cyan and Imperial Blue) smeared around with a coloring tool.
- The artwork was cut out carefully and placed on a lined purple piece of scrapbooking paper then scanned.
- Some effects were added on Photoshop 7 ( The sparkles, the text, the lighted edge )
Well, enjoy everyone!
Art belongs to me (*senbaduru
Character belongs to *KatiePMazurek
No stealing please!